2012年4月30日月曜日

Introduce of my drama life

I love drama!   I belong to E.S.S. drama section.
Last year, I made a big effort at autumn performance.  In drama section, we play drama in English.  It’s not easy for me, because playing drama is already difficult for me.  We played "Mamma Mia!" as autumn performance.  It was a musical, so, we must sing and dance at this performance.  So, I practiced very hard. There was no holiday from September to October.  I was so busy that I couldn’t care about myself.  As a result, I caught a cold.  In addition, I'm not good at singing and dancing.  So, I was always told "You must practice more!" by my seniors.  It was hard.  I sometimes felt like I was the worst actress in this world.  I cried many times, and I took out on my friends and my boyfriend and my mother.  Preparation for autumn performance was very very hard.  I decided to quit drama section many times.
 However, during performance on a real stage, I felt I really enjoyed playing my role, singing in front of many people, and dancing with a big smile.  I had the best time during three days of real stage.  I was very confident of being my role.  I also enjoyed seeing others' performance of "Mamma Mia!"  All members made big efforts to play their roles, so every performance was very good and moved me!
 Through "Mamma Mia!" I realized that my friends and seniors in drama section are very precious.  I decided to quit drama section many times, however, I could keep being a member of drama section, because of them!  We always cheered up, laughed by same thing, cried by same thing.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I like to act (or rather, I used to like to act) but I cannot sing or dance. I think I could not have done what you did. Well done!
    What is your next performance?

    DC

    返信削除